Blue Coconut Crush
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ·1/2 cup (4 ounces) light rum, if desired
- ·1/2 cup (4 ounces) blue curaçao
- ·1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- ·10 to 12 ice cubes
- ·Fresh cherries or maraschino cherries with stems, if desired
- Chill martini glasses in freezer several hours before serving.
- Place all ingredients except cherries in blender. Cover and blend on high speed about 45 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour pineapple mixture into glasses. Garnish with cherry.