All American White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Be sure to clean your strawberries before dipping, and buy organic if you can afford to. Make sure your strawberries have dried completely so that the chocolate doesn’t seize up on you.
- Put chunks of white chocolate in a small bowl (white chocolate candy wafers are easy to work with). Melt in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted.
- Fill a second small bowl halfway with blue sanding sugar.
- Dip your strawberry into chocolate, leaving about 1/3 of the strawberry uncovered.
- Before the chocolate sets, dip the bottom third of the strawberry into the sanding sugar.
- Place on waxed paper.
- You can pop them in the refrigerator if you’re serving them later in the day, but don’t make these more than a day in advance.